By using the CampusLink website, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). CampusLink is located and registered in New Zealand.
CampusLink reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must provide your legal name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login credentials may only be used by one person - a single set of login credentials shared by multiple users is not allowed.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Campuslink cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- Fraudulent use or abuse of the referral code system would result in the cancellation of any workshops/tutorials booked without a refund.
Payments & Refunds
- All payments are to be made in NZD.
- A transaction fee of $5 NZD will occur if you wish to remove credit from your Campuslink account into your personal bank account. Your personal bank account must be supplied in order to do this.
- All transactions are non-refundable.
Modifications to the Service and Fees
- Campuslink reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice inculding the cacellation of workshops with low bookings.
- Campuslink reserves the right to change our fees upon 30 days notice from us. Fee change notices may be posted to the Service or on the Campuslink website.
- Campuslink reserves the right to change the location of a workshop to within a five kilometre distance of advertised workshop location at any time for any reason with or without notice.
Cancellation and Termination
- Campuslink, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. Campuslink reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Campuslink owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Campuslink owns.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Campuslink.
- You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Campuslink does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Campuslink, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Campuslink to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Campuslink and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Campuslink (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer support can be reached at email@example.com